There's good news and better news. The good news is that your family has gotten a little bigger. The better news is that though you need a new SUV to carry kids, pets, and gear. Fortunately, the current options available at Griffin Jeep & Dodge in Milwaukee have never been more capable or advanced. Check out our new SUV inventory and find your Jeep Cherokee or Dodge Durango in the color and trim package your want, or continue reading to learn what each model can do for your family.
Jeep & Dodge SUVs: How Much Cargo Space & Seating Capacity Do They Have?
With six SUV options available from Dodge and Jeep, the right option for your family often depends on the size. Are you planning on having a bigger family in the next few years, or are you ready you watch your kids grow up? Take a look at the table below to learn more about size and seating, and then get in touch with the team at Griffin Dodge & Jeep in Milwaukee to schedule a test drive appointment.
|SUVs Available||Max. Cargo Capacity||Seating Capacity||Cup Holders|
|2017 Dodge Durango||84.5 cu. ft.||7||6|
|2017 Dodge Journey||67.6 cu. ft.||5||6|
|2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee||68.3 cu. ft.||5||4|
|2017 Jeep Cherokee||54.9 cu. ft.||5||4|
|2017 Jeep Compass||62.7 cu. ft.||5||4|
|2017 Jeep Patriot||63.4 cu. ft.||5||4|
Jeep & Dodge SUVs: Are There Infotainment Options Available?
Absolutely! Every new Jeep and Dodge SUV is available with the Uconnect® multimedia system to put the absolute best in connected technology at your fingertips, literally. With touchscreens ranging from 5-in. to 8.4-in., a new playlist, directions, or emergency services are only a touch away. Key features on the Uconnect® system for Dodge and Jeep SUVs include:
- Get directions complete with real-time traffic information
- Connect to the Uconnect® Access app to take advantage of vehicle finder to locate your vehicle or use Send 'n Go to send directions directly to the center console
- Listen to text messages without taking your hands off the wheel with Voice Text Reply. You can even dictate text messages and send them with advanced voice recognition technology
- Stream media through the Bluetooth® connection, or listen to AM/FM radio, SiriusXM® satellite radio, or HD Radio™
Jeep & Dodge SUVs: How Safe Are They?
Designed specifically to keep your loved ones protected should the unforeseen occur, the current Dodge and Jeep SUVs rank among the safest models available in the Milwaukee area. Recent awards and accolades for Jeep and Dodge SUVs are as follows:
- The Jeep Grand Cherokee was awarded a 5-Star Crash Test Safety Rating from NHTSA and won an overall quality award from Strategic Vision
- The Jeep Cherokee was named the Compact Sport Utility Vehicle of the Year by the Texas Auto Writers Association, and features over 70 available active and passive safety features
- The Dodge Durango scored five-star ratings from the NHTSA in Side Barrier, Side Crash, and combined side barrier & pole ratings, and scored the highest rating possible from the IIHS in Side Impact and Roof Strength
- The Dodge Journey scored an 8.5 out of 10 in overall safety from US News & World Report
Do you still have questions about SUVs from Dodge and Jeep? Get in touch with a product specialist at Griffin's Hub in Milwaukee through our contact form or by phone at (888) 378-5237 to learn more about availability or scheduling a test drive.
Have you already figured out which Jeep or Dodge SUV you want in your driveway? Check out the current incentives available at our dealership to save thousands off the MSRP of a brand new SUV.