Your small business or commercial fleet needs trucks and vans to stay on schedule. Get the commercial vehicles your company needs for less with incentives at our Ram dealership in Milwaukee, WI. Griffin Ram has several benefits available for commercial customers, including:
- Special rates and terms for commercial vehicles
- Seasonal payment plans
- Trac Lease Financing
- Commercial lines of credit available
- Upfit financing for Ram trucks and vans including the 1500, 2500, 3500, and ProMaster lineup
- IRS Section 179 and Bonus Depreciation
What Are The Differences Between Business Financing, Leasing, & Trac Leasing?
Businesses and fleets that choose to finance or lease their commercial trucks and vans have three options available: business financing, business leasing, and trac leasing. All three options have their advantages, and may be right for your growing company. Important differences between the available financing and leasing options are as follows:
- Business Financing. Get a new truck or van in your name or in the name of your company with a commercial finance plan that allows you to own the vehicle outright.
- Business Leasing. A lease deal with a set end date allows you to update your fleet every few years with a new truck or van with a flexible payment plan.
- Trac Leasing. A terminal rental adjustment clause lease is a standard lease deal with additional benefits at the end. You can buy the vehicle outright, upgrade the vehicle, continue to lease the vehicle, or return it and walk away.
Why Buy Commercial Trucks & Vans From Griffin?
Check out the new commercial truck and van inventory for sale at our dealership in Milwaukee, and discuss finance and upfit options with a member of our team today. Contact the commercial vehicle product specialists at our Ram dealership through our question form or give us a call at (888) 378-5237 to learn more about how we can keep your company in the black!